Invacare Perfecto2 provides humification with its oxygen therapy. Just simply attach a humidifier bottle with distilled water to the device with its built-in, easily accessible bottle holder. It also has three distinct filters so you always have a pure supply of oxygen. Also, this O2 machine uses a pressure monitor instead of a timer to give you a steady flow of oxygen.
The controls are easy to see and use with lights and sounds that let you know if anything starts going wrong. This alarm system allows you to have plenty of time to correct it and keep your oxygen flowing. There is also a handle on top and wheels on the bottom to make moving this lightweight home oxygen concentrator a breeze.
- Product Specifications
- Width: 13 inches.
- Height: 23 inches.
- Depth: 11.5 inches.
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Sound Level: 43 dBA
- Average Power Consumption: 325 watts @ 3 LPM.
- Oxygen Purity: 87 to 95.6% at all flow rates.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 PSI (+/- 0.5 PSI).
- Maximum Oxygen Flow Rate: 5 LPM.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 8,000 feet above sea level
- Filters: Compressor inlet, outlet HEPA, cabinet (gross particle).
- Electrical: 120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz.
- Rated Current Input: 3.0 A
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 PSI (+/- 3.5 PSI).
- Shipping Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year Limited for r